Marion 300 Hour YTT
Time & Location
About the Event
We're so excited to announce that we'll be hosting a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Vella Yoga in Marion, Iowa!
Join us for this 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, and elevate to a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher status! In order to qualify for this program, you must have completed your 200 YTT. Challenge to Change, Inc. is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. This 300 hour training will expand your knowledge of yoga with a focus on social emotional wellbeing and personal growth. You’ll also deepen your knowledge of the mind-body connection, how systems of the body respond to yoga and mindfulness, and so much more!
Weekend 1 begins with an overnight, renewal retreat from Saturday to Sunday in Galena. This retreat will deeply emerge you into the program while connecting you with your fellow trainees and lead teachers. Graduation weekend will conclude with a two night, restorative retreat also held in Galena from Friday to Sunday tying together all aspects of the training and celebrating the completion of the program. All accommodations and nutritious meals during retreat are included in the cost of the training.
YOU WILL RECEIVE +
- Yoga Teacher Manual
- Personal growth and practice.
- An education no one can take away from you.
- Certificate of completion and ability to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 500
- Ability to grow your own yoga business.
- Exposure to many guest instructors and yoga practitioners.
- Ability to join the community at Vella Yoga & Challenge To Change, Inc.
- Knowledge of anatomical systems of the body, social emotional growth and learning, Ayurveda, and spiritual exploration.
- FREE classes at Vella Yoga & Challenge To Change during the duration of your training.
TRAININGS HELD AT:
Weekend 1 & 12 will be held in Galena, IL for overnight retreat!
All other weekends will be hosted at: Vella Yoga, 871 10th St, Marion, IA 52302
DATES + DAYS + TIMES
- Weekend 1: September 18-19 RETREAT (Saturday + Sunday)
- Weekend 2: October 16-17
- Weekend 3: November 13-14
- Weekend 4: December 11-12
- Weekend 5: January 15-16
- Weekend 6: February 19-20
- Weekend 7: March 19-20
- Weekend 8: April 16-17
- Weekend 9: May 21-22
- Weekend 10: June 18-19
- Weekend 11: July 16-17
- Weekend 12: August 13-14 GRADUATION RETREAT (Saturday + Sunday)
MATERIALS NEEDED +
- “The Body Keeps The Score” by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- “Sutras – The Wisdom of Yoga” by Stephen Cope
- “The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice” by: Deborah Adele
- “Living Your Yoga” by Judith Lasater
- “Anatomy Students Self Test Coloring Book” by Dr. Ken Ashwell
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga: A Handbook for Living Yoga Philosophy by: Stuart Sarbacker
- Ayurveda E-Book by: Bridget Leary (Available once training begins)
- Other readings may be suggested but not required.
- 12 Month Payment Plan$300$3000$0
- 300YTT Registration$3,600+$90 Service fee$3,600+$90 Service fee0$0