[FULL] Dubuque 300 Hour YTT
Time & Location
About the Event
This training is now FULL! Email us to be placed on the waitlist…email@example.com
Join us for this 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, and elevate to a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher status! In order to qualify for this program, you must have completed your 200 YTT. Challenge to Change, Inc. is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. This 300 hour training will expand your knowledge of yoga with a focus on social emotional wellbeing and personal growth. You’ll also deepen your knowledge of the mind-body connection, how systems of the body respond to yoga and mindfulness, and so much more!
Weekend 1 begins with an overnight, renewal retreat from Saturday to Sunday in Galena. This retreat will deeply emerge you into the program while connecting you with your fellow trainees and lead teachers. Graduation weekend will conclude with a two night, restorative retreat also held in Galena from Friday to Sunday tying together all aspects of the training and celebrating the completion of the program. All accommodations and nutritious meals during retreat are included in the cost of the training.
YOU WILL RECEIVE +
- Yoga Teacher Manual
- Personal growth and practice.
- An education no one can take away from you.
- Certificate of completion and ability to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 500
- Ability to grow your own yoga business.
- Exposure to many guest instructors and yoga practitioners.
- Ability to join the community at Challenge To Change, Inc.
- Knowledge of anatomical systems of the body, social emotional growth and learning, Ayurveda, and spiritual exploration.
- FREE classes at Challenge To Change during the duration of your training.
TRAININGS HELD AT:
Weekend 1 & 12 will be held in Galena, IL for overnight retreat! All other weekends will be hosted at: Challenge to Change, 3337 Hillcrest Rd Unit B, Dubuque, Iowa 52001
DATES + DAYS + TIMES
- Weekend 1: Jul 31 – Aug 1, RETREAT (Saturday + Sunday only)
- Weekend 2: Aug 27 – 30
- Weekend 3: Sep 24 – 26
- Weekend 4: Oct 22 – 24
- Weekend 5: Nov 12 – 14
- Weekend 6: Dec 10 – 12
- Weekend 7: Jan 21 – 23
- Weekend 8: Feb 18 – 20
- Weekend 9: Mar 25 – 27
- Weekend 10: Apr 22 – 24
- Weekend 11: Jun 3 – 5
- Weekend 12: Jun 24 – 26, GRADUATION RETREAT (Friday, Saturday + Sunday)
MATERIALS NEEDED +
- “Permission to Feel” by Mark Brackett
- “The Body Keeps The Score” by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- “Sutras – The Wisdom of Yoga” by Stephen Cope
- “The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice” By: Deborah Adele
- “Living Your Yoga” by Judith Lasater
- “Anatomy Students Self Test Coloring Book” by Dr. Ken Ashwell Other readings may be suggested but not required.
- 300YTT Registration$3,600$3,6000$0