Thu, May 23|
Challenge to Change, Inc.
Junior Yoga Teacher Training
Junior Yoga Teacher Training + 9-month training program to become a Junior Yoga Instructor!
Time & Location
May 23, 2024, 5:00 PM – 6:45 PM
Challenge to Change, Inc. , 3337 Hillcrest Rd, Dubuque, IA 52001, USA
About the Event
We are excited to bring you this unique training with the amazing, Krissy Mueller.
In this Junior Yoga Teacher Training, you will have the opportunity to become a 50-hour Certified Junior Instructor with Challenge to Change, Inc. You will learn how to effectively teach toddlers, kids, and teens, through the practices of yoga + mindfulness. We welcome youthful yogis (grades 5 - 8) that are seeking a deeper knowledge of yoga, mindfulness, mudras, Sanskrit, and more. This will be a continuation of the Junior Yoga Teacher Training program that we offered last year, but we welcome both new and returning junior yogis!
In addition to your teacher certification training dates in August, you will participate in weekly yoga lessons over the course of the school year. At the end of the school year, you will have completed your hours to be a 50-hour Certified Junior Instructor through Challenge to Change, and be given the opporunity to assist and teach kid's yoga classes at our studio. Those who have previously completed their JR Yoga Teacher Training will earn their 100-hour certificates.
This program will meet for one morning of introductory training in August, and then meet on Thursday evenings throughout the school year. Thursdays will begin with a kids yoga class where Junior Yogi's can observe, assist, and when ready, teach! That class will be followed by 30 minutes of dedicated learning and practice for our teachers in training. (See details with dates below.)
YOU WILL RECEIVE +
- An education no one can take away from you
- Strategies to bring peace, self-regulation, and calm to children of all ages
- Certificate of completion
- Ability to grow your own kids yoga business
- Knowledge of pose practice, aspects of yoga, breathing techniques, and marketing strategies
- A comprehensive manual
- Unlimited access to the C2C Hub + Kid's Club Hub for the duration of your training
- Kid’s Yoga Teacher Package
KIDS YOGA TEACHER PACKAGE +
- Kids Yoga Card Deck
- Mudra Card Deck
- Mindful Moments Card Deck
- “Sadie Loves Yoga” by Molly Schreiber
TRAININGS HELD AT:
3337 Hillcrest Rd UNIT B,
Dubuque, IA 52001
DATES + DAYS + TIMES
INTRODUCTORY TRAINING DAY
- Returning JR Yoga Teachers: August 16th, 9AM - 12PM
- NEW JR Yogis: August 17th, 9AM - 12PM
Thursdays, 5 - 6:45PM, Sept 7 - May 23 (some weeks excluded)
- 5 - 5:15 PM + Prep Meeting with Krissy for those teaching the Kids Yoga Class
- 5:15 - 6 PM + Kids Yoga Class + JR Yoga Teachers - JR Yogis will observe, participate, assist, and lead under Ms. Krissy's supervision
- 6 - 6:45 PM + JR Yogis Practice & Learn with Ms. Krissy
- Program total is $280, and can be paid up front, or in 7 monthly payments of $40.
- Program led by Krissy Mueller
- We recommend that our Junior Yogis have had some previous experience with yoga.
- Follow the Dubuque Community School schedule for any weather-related cancellations details. When Dubuque schools are closed, there will not be class.
- Classes will not be held on Dubuque Community Schools non-school days.
Junior Yoga Teacher Pass
+Pay In-Full $280 +Processing/Service Fee will be added to your total$280.00+$7.00 service fee
Junior Yoga Teacher Deposit
+ Non-Refundable Deposit +Processing/Service Fee will be added to your total Your deposit secures your place in our JR Yoga Teacher Training, and covers your first month's payment. You will be billed monthly, $40, for 6 months following. Full payment of $280 is due prior to the program completion on May 23rd.$40.00+$1.00 service fee