Dubuque 95 Hour YTT (Summer Intensive)
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to bring you this comprehensive training in a 2-Week Summer Intensive Format at our Home Studio in Dubuque, Iowa.
In this 95 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, you will have the opportunity to become a RCYT with Challenge to Change, YACEP of Yoga Alliance for continuing education. You will learn how to effectively teach toddlers, kids and teens yoga. Come and learn about emotional development of each age and how yoga can benefit each age group. We welcome teachers, parents, counselors, principals, therapists and certified yoga teachers to join in this additional practice.
YOU WILL RECEIVE +
- An education no one can take away from you.
- Strategies to bring peace, self-regulation and calm to children of all ages. Certificate of completion.
- Ability to grow your own kids yoga business.
- Knowledge of pose practice, aspects of yoga, breathing techniques and marketing strategies.
- A comprehensive manual with copyright.
- FREE access to Yoga For Teachers classes in the future. (sans credit)
- Kid’s Yoga Teacher Package
KIDS YOGA TEACHER PACKAGE +
- Kids Yoga Deck
- Mudra Yoga Deck
- Mindful Moments Deck
- “Sadie Loves Yoga” by Molly Schreiber
- “A Child’s Mind” by Dr. Christopher Willard
- Access to our Peace-Out-Portal (“POP”), our online supplemental Yoga in the Schools programming
TRAININGS HELD AT:
Challenge to Change, Inc.
3337 Hillcrest Rd UNIT B
Dubuque, IA 52001, USA
DATES + DAYS + TIMES
- Week 1: June 21-25
- Week 2: June 28-30
- Graduation: July 1
- 6 Month Payment Plan$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- 95YTT Registration$1,700$1,7000$0